Monties Cycles Return Policy
- Monties Cycles will make all reasonable efforts to ensure that all product information, availability, purchase price and associated delivery arrangements and fees are accurately reflected on this website.
- Should Monties Cycles deliver the incorrect product(s) to you by mistake please do not remove the product from its original packaging, do not remove the labels or try the product on at all. Monties Cycles will resolve the error by arranging to collect the incorrect product(s) from you and to deliver the correct product(s) to you as soon as possible. Please notify us via email, firstname.lastname@example.org if you received the wrong product. We will proceed to make arrangements to rectify the order.
- Please do not try and remedy the situation by placing another order for the exact same product you were trying to purchase.
- We will send a courier to collect returns logged within the 7-day return period free of charge.
- Criteria to return an item:
5.1 Return must be logged within 7 days of item being delivered.
5.2 The item is in a re-sellable condition
5.3 The item being returned qualifies for return
5.4 The item is in its original packaging, with labels attached
- Products that you or any other person has altered, repaired, incorporated or added to where such alteration, repair, incorporation or addition has not been authorised by Monties Cycles will not qualify for any return and refund.
- Unwanted products
7.1 You can return an unwanted product to us at no charge, provided:
7.1.2 it is undamaged and unused, with the original labels and stickers still attached;
7.1.3 it is in the original packaging, which must be undamaged and in its original condition with all seals still intact (if applicable).
7.1.4 it is not missing any accessories or parts (where applicable).
- We will collect the product from you at no charge. Once we have inspected the product and validated your return, we will credit your account with the purchase price of the product within working days of the return (or refund you if that is your preference).
- Products damaged on delivery
9.1 Should a product be damaged or missing any parts or accessories at the time of delivery/collection, please notify us within 7 days of such delivery/collection by emailing us at email@example.com
- We do our best to ensure that the products we deliver to you are of a high quality, and in good working order and without defects. The following will NOT be regarded as defects and will not entitle you to a return under this section:
10.1 faults resulting from normal wear and tear;
10.2 damage arising from negligence, user abuse or incorrect usage of the product;
10.3 damage arising from a failure to adequately care for the product;
10.4 damage arising from unauthorized alterations to the product;
10.5 where the specifications of a product, although accurately described on this website and generally fit for its intended purpose, do not suit you.
- If you return a product that does not comply with this Policy, you may be liable to reimburse Monties Cycles for the cost of collecting the product from you and the cost of having the product returned to you.
- Please note that we only refund to the payment method that you originally used – i.e. payment by credit card will be refunded to the same credit card.
- 1 Feel free to engage with us by emailing Monties Cycles at firstname.lastname@example.org for any questions relating to our Return Policy.